Jojoba Oil Review – Best Jojoba Oil Brands
BEST JOJOBA OIL BRANDS TESTED
JOJOBA OIL REVIEW
There are multiple jojoba oil brands in the market so it’s sometimes hard to tell which jojoba oil brand is worth buying. I have tested multiple jojoba oil brands and I hope this jojoba oil review helps you to choose the best jojoba oil brand and product for you. I have gathered here the best jojoba oil brands with reviews.
This 100% pure Leven Rose jojoba oil is pure awesomeness in a bottle. My skin and hair felt like silk with no oily residue. I tried other brands that were more frugally priced but not pleased with the quality. This was definitely the best jojoba oil product I tested. Leven Rose Organic offers you the best of jojoba oil with all of the vitamins and benefits.
I have sensitive skin and this Leven Rose jojoba oil didn’t irritated me at all and it made my hair hair glow. I have also suffered from acne and jojoba oil is the only oil that does not cause break out to my face. Leven Rose is definitely the best jojoba oil for hair and skin. It’s packed in dark amber bottle and it comes with a glass dropper which I really liked as it makes applying easier. It comes with one size: 4oz. Money well spent!
I loved this brand as well. Viva Naturals jojoba oil transformed my dry, color-treated hair completely. Compared to Leven Rose jojoba oil, Viva Naturals had a bit of different odor so that’s why it’s my second choice. Although it did not smell bad at all! Just different.
This jojoba oil offers high-quality jojoba oil in dark glass bottle and it comes with a dropper, definitely a plus! Viva Naturals jojoba oil is cold-pressed, certified organic and never exposed to high heat, locking in nutrients like iodine, vitamin E, B vitamins and essential fatty acids. Viva Naturals is the second best jojoba oil brand just because the dropper was a bit more difficult to use than Leven Rose jojoba oil. Manufactured in GMP certified facilities in the USA, their amber glass bottles further preserve jojoba oil’s benefits. Viva Naturals jojoba oil is an excellent choice for frizzy and damaged hair! 4oz
Cliganic jojoba oil for hair is excellent choice also. As someone who suffers from chronic dandruff I can honestly say this product is nothing short of a miracle product. After using it one time I no longer have dandruff and it doubles as a great natural facial cleanser. I think Cliganic jojoba oil is a must have for anyone that cares about their skin and hair. Cliganic jojoba oil has amazing moisturizing qualities and it’s great for hair, skin, face and nails. This product come with a dropper and it is easy to use. Cliganic USDA organic Jojoba Oil is 100% natural with no fillers, dyes or artificial ingredients of any kind. 4oz & 16oz
Benefits of jojoba oil – What’s so great about jojoba oil for hair and skin?
Why you should have a jojoba oil for hair and skin?
Jojoba oil is filled with vitamin E, B-complex, zinc, chromium, selenium, iodine, and copper and all of these are needed for growing healthy hair.
Jojoba oil is used in skin care also. What makes it so unique compared to other seed oils is that jojoba oil is structurally and chemically very similar to the human sebum, therefore it is the top 1 product of hair and skin care. Healthy hair grows from healthy scalp in which jojoba oil is an excellent product for. Jojoba oil moisturizes scalp effectively, causing long-lasting moisturizing effect with healthy ground for hair to grow. Since jojoba oil is fully natural product it can be used daily without worrying of harsh chemicals getting into your scalp.
Different uses of jojoba oil
Because of jojoba oils excellent qualities, it can be used in multiple ways. Here are the most beneficial uses of jojoba oil for jojoba oil review:
- Hair conditioning
- Hair mask
- Lip balm
- Sun burn – Oil has been used to relief the pain of the sun burn and othe minor skin irritations. It makes you feel more comfortable and reduces flaking and peeling of the skin.
- Face moisturizer
- Acne – Because of the anti-microbial properties of jojoba oil it helps you to get clearer skin. Jojoba contains iodine, which may fight harmful bacteria growth that causes pimples, blackheads, and breakouts.
- Scar and stretch mark minimizer
- Cuticle oil
- Anti-age serum – Antioxidants of the jojoba oil helps to give you youthful glow to your face. It reduces the wrinkles around your mouth, eyes and neck.
- Makeup remover
- Shaving gel – Using jojoba oil as a shaving gel reduces skin redness and irritation caused by the razor.
Jojoba is been used in many beauty products, such as shampoos and moisturizer creams, but I recommend you to get 100% natural pure jojoba oil to get the best benefits of jojoba oil.
I hope this jojoba oil review was useful for you – If you want to read more about jojoba oil, read my article about benefits of jojoba oil.
Best jojoba oil brands
HOW TO USE JOJOBA OIL FOR FACE - GREAT FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN
- Wash your face and make sure you leave no make up residue.
- Apply a small amount of jojoba oil onto your finger tips.
- Massage jojoba oil gently into your face with round and gentle moves.
- Let jojoba oil absorb into your face. This should take a couple of minutes.
- You are ready to go! Jojoba oil is excellent under the make up also because it does not make your face greasy and it absorbs into the skin so quickly. It also makes your skin more even and more smooth.
- For the night you can use a more generous amount of jojoba oil and let it absorb during the night. At morning all of the jojoba oil has absorbed and your face is moisturized and feels excellent.